1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT: ¿Who is responsible for your data?
The Data Controller is the person who decides the use that is given to the data that you provide and guarantees the correct compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. In addition, it is that person to whom you can contact at any time to resolve any doubts that may arise and to exercise your rights.
The identification and contact details of the Data Controller are described below in DAVID PÉREZ HIDALGO:
Owner: DAVID PÉREZ HIDALGO
2. CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA: What kind of data do we process?
We can process the following categories of personal data.
- Identifyung data.
- Academic and professional data.
- Economic, financial, banking data.
3. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING: What will we use your personal data for?
DAVID PÉREZ HIDALGO will process your personal data, manually and / or automatically, for the following purposes:
- CONTRACTING OF PRODUCTS AND / OR SERVICES
- FORWARDING OF COMMERCIAL INFORMATION
- MANAGEMENT OF EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS
- COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
In addition, the purpose of data processing is to offer DAVID PÉREZ HIDALGO more personalized services tailored to your needs.
4. LEGITIMATION: What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legitimacy for the treatment of your data by DAVID PÉREZ HIDALGO is found in (article 6 General Data Protection Regulation):
- Consent of the interested party for the specific treatment of their personal data, requested for the specific case.
- The execution of the contract.
- Legitimate interest under current regulations.
- Legal obligations.
5. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA: ¿To who can we communicate your data?
The recipients of the data you provide us will be the following:
- The State Security Forces and Bodies and, in general, any competent authority, when so established by Law.
6. TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL AGENCIES: Will we transfer your data to third countries?
DAVID PÉREZ HIDALGO has no intention of transferring any of your data to third countries or international organizations of any kind.
7. DURATION : ¿How long do we keep your data?
DAVID PÉREZ HIDALGO will process your personal data for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents given. Later, if necessary, DAVID PÉREZ HIDALGO will keep the information blocked within the legally established deadlines for any action that may arise from the treatment.
8. YOUR RIGHTS: What rights do you have?
You can send us a letter to the address of the company: CL. REAL, 8 – 10460 – LOSAR DE LA VERA – CÁCERES or an email to: email@example.com or contact us through the contact telephone number: 620918555 to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to have DAVID PÉREZ HIDALGO confirm to you whether or not your personal data is being processed and, where appropriate, to request access to them and to certain information on the treatment (purposes, categories of data processed and recipients, etc.).
- Right of rectification: you have the right to demand the correction of inaccurate data.
- Right of deletion (right to be forgotten): right to request that your data be erased when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, withdraw your original consent, oppose the treatment given to the data or they have been used illegally.
- Right of opposition: you have the right to object to the processing of your data, at any time, for particular reasons. Similarly, you can object to your data being used for profiling.
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions: Lastly, you can refuse to be the subject of a decision based solely on the processing of your data and which causes legal effects or affects you significantly, including profiling.
9. CLAIMS: How are claims processed?
You will also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not been satisfied with the exercise of your rights. For more information you can consult their website: www.agpd.es.
10. FORM INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE
Basic information on data protection:
- Responsible: DAVID PÉREZ HIDALGO
- Purpose: Your data will be used to meet your requests and provide our services.
- Legitimation: We will only process your data with your prior consent, which you can provide us through the corresponding box established for this purpose.
- Recipients: In general, only the personnel of our entity who are duly authorized may have knowledge of the information we request.
- Rights of the interested party: Of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, portability of data, opposition and the right not to be subject to automated decisions.
Cookies are files that a Website installs on your computer, mobile phone, tablet or any other device with information about your browsing on that website. Through cookies you can obtain, among others, the following information: the date and time of visits to the website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on our website and the sites visited just before.
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked as desired through the configuration of the browser options installed on your computer.
3. Cookies used our COMPANY
Our Website uses the following cookies:
- Own Cookies. They are those that are installed from a domain managed by you, which are used to facilitate navigation within your blog or website.
- Third Party Cookies. They are sent from a domain or computer that you do not manage and that will serve to process the user’s browsing data. If cookies are installed from your domain, but in turn send information to third-party servers or domains, they will also be included in this category.
- They are used only during the visitor’s navigation on a web page for the provision of the service during that time.
- They allow you to browse your blog and carry out actions during it (share content on networks, carry out the order purchase process …
- Personalization cookies. They allow you to customize the user’s navigation: language, local time, browser you are using …